It’s been one of those weeks. Life is busy, I haven’t been feeling great, and meals have been simple.
Monday night dinner for the girls was:
- 4 jars of Tikka Masala Curry Sauce that I bought (with 20% off coupons) in the Cost Plus World Market Pantry at Bed, Bath & Beyond.
- heated with pre-prepped rotisserie chicken from Costco.
- Jasmine Rice (also purchased from that same section of B, B & B).
- Naan Bread (bought at Costco – on sale – and heated in the oven).
- Pre-Peeled and Sliced Fresh Mango (also from Costco).
- Green Salad made with ingredients assembled from cleaning out my fridge.
- with Soy Vay Toasted Sesame Salad Dressing (which is delicious!).
TA-DA! A tasty simple, semi-homecooked meal for 10 people (with leftovers) prepared in 30 minutes.
Enjoyed with great love.